Corl looks at your business’ revenue to determine how much growth capital you can access. When applying, make sure you link the bank account(s) and accounting service(s) that contain the majority of your business’ revenue transactions. The more information we have, the easier it is to make an assessment of approval.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply?
- Who is eligible for funding through Corl?
- Who is funding my business?
- What information and verification do you need from my business?
- Do you check my credit?
- What type of companies does Corl fund?
- How much funding can I get from Corl?
- Can pre-revenue companies apply for Revenue Sharing?
- What do I owe in return?
- How long does it take to be approved?