Applying is quick, easy and takes less than 10 minutes. We ask for basic information about you and your business. Have your business address and online banking information on hand. Securely connect to your bank so we can assess your business without long forms or wait times. You must also connect relevant accounting and business services such as Intuit QuickBooks, Xero and Stripe to give us a snapshot of your business’ performance. The funding application consists of five steps and our Instant Review prequalifies candidates instantly for up to 8x their MRR. Once we review your application, we may ask you to submit additional information.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply?
- Who is eligible for funding through Corl?
- Who is funding my business?
- What information and verification do you need from my business?
- Do you check my credit?
- What type of companies does Corl fund?
- How much funding can I get from Corl?
- Can pre-revenue companies apply for Revenue Sharing?
- What do I owe in return?
- How long does it take to be approved?