Our revenue sharing model is best suited for e-commerce, online, software, technology and knowledge-based companies. Entrepreneurs in these high-growth, high-margin markets will find our model to be an exciting new way to raise growth capital without giving up equity. Companies with hard assets (i.e. collateral) will generally qualify for traditional loans that are better suited for their needs.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply?
- Who is eligible for funding through Corl?
- Who is funding my business?
- What information and verification do you need from my business?
- Do you check my credit?
- What type of companies does Corl fund?
- How much funding can I get from Corl?
- Can pre-revenue companies apply for Revenue Sharing?
- How long does it take to be approved?
- How quickly can I get my funds?